The activities offered to the customers are many to begin with a guided tour of the imperial city of Essaouira and its monuments – Riad Essaouira – Many activities and excursions are offered in Essaouira and its close surroundings (40 km maximum):
Walks in camels, on horseback, by bike or on foot.
Road South (direction Agadir) with discovery of argan trees, cedar forest and salt.
Beaches of fine sand and surf (Sidi Kaouaki).
Northern route (direction Safi), potteries, beaches and surf (Moulay Bouzerktoun).
Cooperatives of argan oil.
Waterfalls, palm groves, oases, wild beaches, forests, traditional markets during the day or half-day.
If you like nature and you want to discover Essaouira and its region differently, we offer several tours through the forest of cedar or argan trees on virgin beaches crossing small Berber villages to meet men and women of our region.
Do you have ideas on a circuit? Let us share, we will take care of your logistics so that your time is devoted to the pleasure of discovering our beautiful region. You will be in complete autonomy, and our perfect knowledge of Morocco, our partners, our experience will make your trip unforgettable
With a car fleet composed of many quality vehicles, we offer:
• Excursion in the regions of Essaouira.
• Excursion in the mountain towns of the Middle Atlas (Ifrane, Immouzer …)
• 4×4 circuit and minibus in the South of Morocco.
• Circuit à la carte, according to your desires …. riad essaouira
We offer you these tours to the map, you can choose the activities you want, contact us, we will answer all your wishes:
Sunday A: Visit of Souk Had Adra
– A big weekly souk at Had Adra village
– Visit of the Cooperative of Argane
– Lunch near the beach of Sidi Kaouki
– Cape Sim visit
Sunday B: Visit the Had Dra souk
Souk Had Dra with the visit of the source Ain Lahjar and Moulay Bouzarktoun:
• Departure at 9am to the souk: visit of the weekly souk (sale of cattle, vegetables and local handicrafts), break and tasting of Berber tea.
• Continue to Ain Lahjar oasis and visit the natural spring.
• Discoveries of the places: the Ain Lahjar cave, the Koranic school, the Moussem “Sidi Bourahman” and Jbel Lahdid (the iron mountain).
• After a walk around the forest of the argan tree, break and lunch in the fields of local farmers, break and tasting the tajine (meal) Berber among locals.
• Departure to the pottery workshops and visit of the craftsmen.
• Back to the beach Moulay Bouzerktoun.
• Back to Essaouira – riad essaouira
Monday: Souk Tnine Imin Tlite with the visit of the Tamounte cooperative of argan oil
• Departure From Essaouira at 9am
• Visit of the argan women’s cooperative and the weekly souk of “Tidzi” souk, where you can buy vegetables and livestock.
• Break: lunch at the inhabitant.
• Direction towards “Ait ider”.
• Visit of Moustapha Alhaj Tifaouir and his sculpture workshop.
• Visit of the site where the movie ALEXANDER was shot
• Visit of Marabout Sidi Kawki,
• Return to Essaouira around 18h - riad essaouira
Wednesday: Souk Larbaa Ida Ou gourd
• Departure at 9am to the weekly souk “Larbaa Ida ou gourd”.
• Visit the old souk places (place of vegetables and animals …).
• Walk to the old sugar factory crossing the argan forests of the region.
• Lunch at the inhabitant (Tajine berbère baldi bio + tea with mint).
• Visit of the women’s cooperative, visit local mausoleums, visit a Berber casbah.
• Return to Essaouira around 17h
Thursday: souk Khmiss Meskala
• Departure at 9am to the weekly souk “khmiss meskala”.
• Visit the house of Caid khouban and its region, break and lunch at the souk.
• Continuation of the program, the visit, the goat cheese cooperative, Bio.
• Visit local craft workshops: jewels, carpets, thuya, traditional painting: tadalakt.
• Return to Essaouira around 18h.
Saturday: Sebt Neknafa souk
• Souk Sebt Neknafa with the visit of the women’s carpet weaving cooperative:
• Departure at 9am to the souk “Sebt Neknafa”, a short tour to the souk, visit the house Caid Mbark Neknafi and Zaouia Sidi Aljazouli, break and lunch at the souk.
• Visit: Imintakandout shrine and pigeon cave (Ifzi lhmam)
• Back at 17h.
Activities & Services
The beaches of Essaouira are the scene of a multitude of activities that will delight young and old. Whether on quads or camels, discover the coastal dunes of Essaouira that will lead you to Cape Sim.
FISHING IN ESSAOUIRA
Essaouira, of all times, lives through its port and its fishermen. Come for a day at the rhythm of the tides with a team of professionals who will advise you and share their passion for the sea.
We have negotiated excellent car rental rates for you. The services offered include all-risk insurance and unlimited mileage. A complete range of vehicles is at your disposal from 30 euros per day
HAMMAM SPA TREATMENTS
You can purify and relax, make a scrub with black soap or sea salt, wraps, masks, petals bath and foot massage. Esaouira hotel
School of KiteSurf & Surf in Essaouira, just a few steps from the beach is at your disposal to teach you or improve you in these nautical disciplines on the great beaches of the city of Alizee-riad essaouira
We suggest the realization and high level of transfers from Essaouira to all cities in Morocco and from any city in the territory to Essaouira. Transfers are made according to criteria (formulas, services and vehicles)